Tuesday, October 12, 2010

burning woman

this morning i was up and doing my regular routine...i was sitting and meditating when my arms and legs started burning...i finished up and popped into the shower and then my face was on fire and then my ears. don't be alarmed...i am allergic or have these weird allergic reactions to, what i believe is, nothing in particular.

the only thing that seems to get the burning and tightness to subside is drinking lots of fluids and remaining calm. i decided to turn on the today show and make some tea. i never turn the tv on in the morning...it wasn't that interesting, but my tea was...

i had 4 cups of ginger lemon yogi tea to try and flush whatever the cause of this reaction was out of my system. i used two tea bags and the little tags on them read, "be so happy that when other look at you they become happy too." i loved that one! i think that relieved some of the burning and the second tag said, "life is a gift. if you do not value your gift, nobody else will." true, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment