Friday, August 27, 2010

circle the wagons


sometimes we make stupid decisions...but the good news is that no matter what you have done there will always be someone who loves you. for me it is my mom, sister, and a few close friends.

i have been beating myself up all day for a lapse in judgment. i have been crying and admonishing myself when all of these strong women came to my side and said, "we have all done something that we regret in love, but you just have to move on." they have also assured me that i am not crazy...which i was starting to believe. it's been a tough week and i am ready to leave it behind and move forward to a new future.

so, pulling up my boot straps...holding my chin high, as a says, and just moving along.

this too shall pass and j says we'll have to get my auras cleansed next week. you know me...i'll try anything once or twice...but this gal is done trying three times. lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment