Friday, February 25, 2011

Sleepy time...



It has been a crazy long week...I'm exhausted and so looking forward to sitting on the couch with Mugi and just being quiet.

Thank goodness for D and Y. They kept me laughing all week, even when all I wanted to do was sit down and cry. This week the focus was on the present...the past is not reality and the future is not reality...right this moment is reality.

Here's a silly picture of me and DD with our matching do's. We were laughing so hard that we lost our eyes.

Have a great weekend!


I was sad one day and went for a walk;
I sat in a field.

A rabbit noticed my condition and
came near.

It often does not take more than that to help at times -

to just be close to creatures who
are so full of knowing,
so full of love
that they don’t
- chat,

they just gaze with
their
marvelous understanding.

~ St. John of the Cross from Love Poems from God, translations by Daniel Ladinsky.

No comments:

Post a Comment