Saturday, February 20, 2010

feeling cheesy


I got up early today and I am so glad I did! I had dropped my laundry off a week ago and just never got around to picking it up until this morning. I was having anxiety about it being stolen...22 pounds of laundry! I thought the laundromat opened at 7am...the sign said it opened at 7am...locked. Well, it was a good thing! I thought I would kill some time walking around in the not freezing temperatures (yay!) when I stumbled upon this great set-up.

I laughed out loud when I saw it. It reminded me of a few months ago when I was out with a friend. I was over everything. We were having sushi. I think I tried to order anything fried on the menu when I said to my friend, " I just don't care anymore. ..I ate a jar of cheese last night." We both burst out laughing and she stopped and said, "Where does one buy a jar of cheese?" Well, friend, here you go...someone else is over it and eating a jar of cheese! Hang in there pal.

No comments:

Post a Comment