Thursday, February 25, 2010

trudge



so, i am ready for spring...there, i said it. usually, i adore the snow...can't get enough of it. this year i have had it. i am tired of looking at it. the sky matching the sidewalk is getting incredibly depressing.

i was desperate to see something vibrant on my slide to work this morning. between this killer sinus infection and just having a bad couple of weeks, i knew if i saw something it would at least curl my smile a little. sure enough Magnolia Florist pulled through.

i think they must be the best florist in the city...they have a way about them and their flowers. in the spring they often have these amazing lavender plants out on the street. i like to rub my hand over them. i love walking by their window and mugi loves walking by Zoomies, right next store. I think it's her favorite dog store in the village. I know it's mine. maybe she has a crush on shu shu the store yorkie...pics to come on her.

here you go...a view from my office and Magnolia's cheerful window. now, snow, snow go away!

oh, and i am totally taking those antibiotics...

No comments:

Post a Comment