Tuesday, April 13, 2010

ah-ah-allergies


my sinuses are slowing me down and making me a tad grouchy. okay, maybe so grouchy that i should be green and popping in and out of a garbage can.

my acupuncturist gave me these mysterious chinese allergy pills...hmmmmm....i have been considering them since saturday, but not mustered up the courage to take them. just because they are herbal doesn't make them okay. i mean, what the heck is in them? why are they that crazy shade of yellow? why do they look homemade? oh, what's that? because they ARE!?!

i am in rough shape today and might just take them. supposedly after taking 4 of these mystery magic pills for 10 days my allergies will vanish...is that because the pollen will have disappeared too? hmmmm...suspect.

i guess mystery allergy pills are better than pharmaceuticals...at least i would like to think so.

i do like that color yellow. down the hatch! wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment