Monday, April 26, 2010

sometimes we stare so long...






at the open door that we don't even notice the window that has opened...or something like that.

so, i have been a little mia. i am sure that my 13 followers have noticed. 33 is pretty good so far. there was a bump or a glitch or a snag...or something that now was such a blessing. i was a typical girl looking for the unavailable guy when there was an even better guy who was right in front of me. luckily, dating experience has stuck with me and i realized what i was missing.

they say it's supposed to be easy...i don't know who "they" is...but, i think the mysterious "they" are onto something. my weekend...it was pretty fantastic. i needed to decompress a little. last week was super busy and emotional. i took on a lot. my heart had to work overtime...which was completely fine. i know that the universe takes good care of me and that i get more than my fair share of love in return. it feels good to put it out there.

i was happy to have a relaxing couple of nights. k and i both needed some downtime. between his allergies and my back being all stressed out we were a terrible pair, but were able to laugh at each other and ourselves for being so lame. here are some pictures of us unwinding. enjoy! don't worry this rain won't last forever. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment