Monday, March 7, 2011

I have a secret...

it's a project that I am working on. I can tell you this...you are loved. It's an experiment of love. I am curious to see what happens.

Here is a project that someone sent to me. www.irinawerning.com/back-to-the-fut/back-to-the-future/ I LOVE it! It is so fun and I kind of want to ring Irina up the next time I am in Buenos Aires and bring a few photos down. How fun!

I love a personal project and when someone is totally passionate about it. I'm not sure if I have something that I am that passionate about. I like lots of things equally. It's kind of a shame...We'll see if my new project blossoms into something that I become obsessed with. That sounds strange, no? Maybe I don't need an obsession, just a hobby.

Attached are a few pictures from some of my most recent projects. One is the restaurant (Greenmarket Tavern) that I curated the photography for. Thank you Mr. Larry Letters...and the other is the lobby of where I work. This has been a project 5 years in the works. I have been begging to do rotating photo shows in the space and all of my pleading paid off...the first show was hung on Friday! Y & DD are mugging for the camera...they poured themselves a glass of red and pretended to be at an opening. Thank you to Jeff Mermelstein and Kyoka Hamada for lending us your amazing photography! It really has changed the space.



If you happen to be near 5th and 20th please check out Greenmarket Tavern. It's pretty tasty and the photography is quite nice, if I do say so myself. A shameless plug, I know...

No comments:

Post a Comment