Friday, December 10, 2010

love more

it's been such a busy time...many trips across the country, a holiday, a few trips over the east river, planning like a mad woman for the great escape, my new gig as curator, my other personal project with the tentative release date of february 1! ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!

right now i just have to get through this shoot in la next week. it's one thing at a time. this can be hard for a procrastinating perfectionist like me. it helps to breathe and meditate and set aside one night a week for me, but even that has been difficult to do.

i keep chanting december 23rd, december 23rd...to myself, of course. the thing is that i am nervous as hell! i am so excited to be on that plane and soaring to the other side of the world...but what's over there? i mean, i have been to asia...but not to thailand or indonesia and certainly not alone! it's an adventure for sure and i don't have any expectations at all. one of my friends recently told me that i am not allowed to come home early...i don't think i would, but who knows!

i have begun to have anxiety travel dreams...losing my passport, not having the hotel information, landing in the wrong place...the other night i landed in hope, china and the plane was a car and it drove around the block and there i was in china with j.

soooo...this is what's been going on with this girl. i collapse every night and drift off into crazy dreams and awaken each morning with a to-do list that i couldn't possibly finish. there aren't enough hours these days...soon, so soon, i will be checked out and laying on the lanai of my beach bungalow...but will there be rats like in my dreams?!

No comments:

Post a Comment