Tuesday, December 21, 2010

stop...





but in a good way...

so, this is my last post from this corner of the earth. the next time i write i will be in thailand.

i am so nervous and excited...on my walk to work this morning it was so freezing. "stop" by ryan adams came on and it made me just slow down. i know this song is about substance abuse, but for me it was about just taking a breath and being okay with it. i have such guilt with leaving work, family and friends over the holidays. it's my own addiction to pleasing people. i am taking this time to please myself and to be with myself and maybe meet some new friends along the way.

i'm going try to not feel like i am missing out on what's happening back home.

so, my wish for everyone is that you have enough time to take a deep breath in and have a beautiful exhale and to stop...just stop worrying. it's a big wish, i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment