Tuesday, March 9, 2010

dig it...

yesterday i was just reveling in the sunshine...i thought if i posted about the weather again i might not want to read my own blog.

i woke up to this link in my inbox. this is a photographer that i used to know. his wife is a stylist and i represented her in another lifetime. she is coming to see me today. reunion! she was always one of my favorites and i was a fan of her husband's work too. i have to admit i haven't seen his work in over 2 years (bad art buyer) and i am impressed. he has definitely evolved. i love when that happens. nothing makes me sadder for a photographer then when the work is stagnant and there doesn't seem to be any movement in their work. michael avoids this and that makes me happy!

i clicked his link and went through all 11 pages...rare for me. i have a short attention span.

hope you enjoy it too!

http://www.tellmewherethisis.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment