Saturday, March 6, 2010

stick it to me

the results are in...

my first acupuncture treatment was a success! it cleared my sinuses and i felt so relaxed afterwards. the sensation was really fascinating. i am needle-phobic so even thinking about all of those tiny needles pricking my skin intimidated me. i was hoping there wouldn't be any points on my face that would need to be treated...well, with the sinuses being on my face that was not a good hope. but, i felt like i had an extra set of nostrils when i was laying there. pretty cool.

the other great thing is that my insurance covered it. couldn't be happier about that.

check this place out. Cornerstone Healing www.cornerstonehealing.com. Ask for Dr. Anne Mok. she was so fabulous and really set my mind at ease. she walked me through the whole process and we talked about anything that was bothering me. thanks kd for the recommendation.

No comments:

Post a Comment