Sunday, March 21, 2010

the fear you won't fall




nothing like being in the office on a sunday morning before boarding a plane in the afternoon for a work excursion...but really, i can't complain. i made the most of this beautiful weekend. movie night on friday, brunch on saturday, hanging out with the best parents and baby i know know last night and meeting their amazing family and friends. i also planted my window boxes...which are really fire escape boxes. we'll see how green my thumb is. we will also see if my landlord makes me remove them. i will try and take a quick snap before i go.

now i am off to sf for a little shooting. it is such a small shoot which i am happy about. i haven't traveled since i had the adrenal fatigue and gluten sensitivity...i'm thankful that i have had the past two months to decompress and get healthy again. december and january were bleak months. i think i will be able to eat out with confidence...even if it just a salad. bread is losing its appeal as is pasta. i think just knowing how i would feel if that stuff past my lips scares me. not having hives has been amazing! it seems like such a silly thing to say, but my body is so much happier.

off i go to the left coast. i am sure i will have lots of pics of j mugging for me. we have a nice little family group traveling this time. we have a mother and daughter on the crew! we have miss jlo...we will miss out ah desperately. as i said it's a blink of a shoot so i will be home in no time.

now if only i could find my notebook in my office...it's kinda important.

No comments:

Post a Comment