Wednesday, March 10, 2010

look around


i was up extra early today...i haven't been sleeping well and when i am sleeping i am having crazy dreams. i am not into it right now. i had a dream that i was responding to comments on my blog that didn't exist. um, okay?

so, when i walk to and from work i can be incredibly ocd about my route. i cross the street at one place on my way to work and at another on my way home. it's a little odd and i am okay with that, kind of.

i decided yesterday that i would try and mix it up and walk down different blocks to see what i was missing. i walk so much in my neighborhood and know it incredibly well...but most of my walking is done on the weekends.

with the extra time i had today i took a right on barrows and a left on greenwich and just wandered a little past my office. i came across this little montage of wheatpastes and stickers...i love wheatpaste...it's my favorite form of street art. at different times in my life i have considered doing it myself. my fear of the clink has guided me away from it. in the meantime i will appreciate the braver souls in the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment