Tuesday, May 11, 2010

egg in your face


saw this on the way to work and made me stop...just thought it was cute...

it's been a quiet time for the past couple of days, which i have enjoyed. k and i had a super nice weekend just relaxing and spending time together. he has been helping me with the type and illustrations for my embroidery projects.

last night i went to get a pedi and the manicurists were all giggling at me. i had my embroidery hoop and i was working on a hankie for k. they thought it was funny and told me i was like an "old chinese woman." they checked on my progress several times. i have gotten a wee bit faster and neater as well! it was nice to leave my cell phone(s) behind and go all old timey.

speaking of new cell phones! mine has arrived! it is currently charging...it's been charging for over an hour...hmmmm...i decided on the nexus. we'll see how i like it. i really wanted to stay with t-mobile, why? i have no idea...i am a creature of habit and it works internationally. i will be sure to give you the full report once i am up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment