Wednesday, May 5, 2010

singing along

i find myself singing along to whatever i am listening to as i walk to work...i may appear slightly insane, but i think i am...so it's okay by me if it's okay by you. it's the only way to keep people from asking me for directions. i was thinking about it because i love, love, love this lyric, you were so misunderstood back then/but i think i get you now/i think i get you now..

today i have unarchived my mommy drinks look. it feels so good. i love all of my pieces that lend itself to this look. i don't think i can pull it off every day...but once a week brings me such joy. today it's my favorite marimekko skirt with a black t and black heels, diamond studs (they should be larger than i have), and a cocktail ring to top it all off.

i am loving spring...it feels like the first real spring we have had in years. there have been rain showers that have washed my seedlings away followed by cool breezes that require a scarf be thrown on...it's unpredictable and sometimes sad, but there are always happy surprises too.

No comments:

Post a Comment