Friday, May 21, 2010

summer? is that you?



i am pretty sure that summer is trying right now. it was a damn shame to be stuck at work yesterday and again today...although, my allergies are killing me! i feel like my head might explode and i might give in to an allergy pill. i hate to do it, but i don't feel like i have a fighting chance against the pollen.

so, i have mugi here with me today. she has no shame. she is laying in my office doorway, half in, half out, on her back with her belly exposed. it's too cute, i had to share. she benefited from the office breakfast of eggs, cheese, and bacon. not a bad little breakfast for my half-pint.

i also shared a picture i took walking home last night. i hadn't really been outside yesterday, with the exception of my block and half walk to the gym for lunch. so, i was reveling in the pockets of sunshine and stopping to take it all in. i was also trying to let go of the stress of the day. it was pretty bad yesterday and i tried and leave it all behind, but yesterday was a lot and i don't think it will be much better today...argh. it's going to be a tea and music kind of day over here. luckily, half of the office decided to play hookie...

i am looking forward to being in brooklyn tonight...if only i could be teleported. i can't even think about trying to get out there right now. and my weekend feels pretty booked already. i have been missing my friends...j has been gone for what seems like forever, she has just returned! m is headed to michigan, j and i keep missing each other...he's pretty busy these days, l has lots of weekend plans, dd is in dc, jlo and ahh are in la...and my weekend is packed with plans with k. i am really craving a little friend time.

we shall see...looks like we are in for a couple of nice days.

No comments:

Post a Comment