Wednesday, May 26, 2010

how does your garden grow?



i transplanted my garden into cuter pots. the green plastic window boxes filled with water and many of my seedlings were washed away. k and i bought these sweet pots out out in brooklyn. i wish i could remember the name of the store. it was pretty fantastic. i think it was on boerum hill which i have been digging. i have been spending so much more time out there. i am not a convert yet, but i do enjoy it. i have some favorite places now. if you had asked me a year go about places i liked in brooklyn i would have laughed and rolled my eyes and maybe said fete sau

i am pretty proud of my new fire escape garden. i have some lavender, basil, mint...okay, i killed the rosemary. the parsley is going nuts! and then i have a nice little collection of succulents. it makes me happy to look outside and see that little garden growing and to think of me a k sitting on the fire escape planting it together. it was a fun spring project.

i will have to get a picture of mugi smelling all of the herbs. she loves to bury her nose in the dirt. too sweet...that little munchkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment