Wednesday, January 12, 2011

bikinis to boots

Here I am back in a glistening city! I arrived at 6 am yesterday, dropped off my luggage, took a shower and headed to the office. It was a busy day and I should have propped my eyelids open with toothpicks. I went from meeting to meeting and in between told Bali tales. What a trip!

Last night DD and I went to XOU for my arrival drink. We then went over to Dublin for my favorite french fries...It was a nice welcome home and I was snuggled into my bed (sans rats) by 9:30 pm. Mugi curled up next to me and it was simply perfect.

I slept through the night, only rising once at 2 am to see the snow quietly falling out my bedroom window. It was a stark contrast to the lush landscape I had been waking up to. I welcomed to change with an open heart and embraced my boots and knee socks this morning.

Mugi and I did a few downward dogs, sat with ourselves and took a nice walk before the streets are covered in brown slush. I am going to try and love all of it and keep my heart open to the possibilities ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment