Wednesday, January 26, 2011

i feel it all...

Does anyone else feel like the energy of the world is a bit off and has been since last week? Activities, people and places that I usually love feel distant right now. It could just be the Bali Buzz wearing off and the New York winter taking hold. It just feels off.

Yesterday I tried to shake my funk by catching the enormous snowflakes that were falling. It was a magnificent sight and if I looked hard enough I felt like I could see each flake individually. Today I am a little bored by the snow. It feels a bit endless. While I can appreciate a fresh coat covering all of the grey ice I kind of wish it would all disappear at once....One huge rain storm to wash the city clean. Hmmmm...

In fun news, I am headed back to Bali in July. DD and I will leave on July 1 and she heads back on the 11th. I will be staying until the 23rd. I am rather excited to return to paradise and to have something to look forward to. We are renting a house so if you have Indonesian dreams let me know and maybe make the trek to join us!

Now, I am trying to find the peace. I am also trying not to suppress my feelings. I am a good bottler and now I am just feeling the texture of each one, but not obsessing...or trying not to! That's the hard part.

No comments:

Post a Comment